Welcome to my little corner of the web! Thank you for sharing some of your day with me.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend with the in-laws

We went and we survived... don't get me wrong, I love my DMIL, but the FIL, well, I really have to work it with him. He is very opinionated and if you don't share his opinion - we all know someone like that. I took my grandbabies and bless their little hearts, they kept us busy so we didn't have much else to do.



So glad to be home and able to stitch in peace. Since I have finished my two "must-finish" Christmas projects, I am working on a smaller, "if it gets done it gets done" project - a bread cover for a friend. She commented that she thought mine was pretty, so you know what happens - off to Joanns and buy one to do for her!! LOL...

Also working on a birth announcement for the oldest grbaby - she'll be three next Saturday but that's okay!!

Back to work.. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment