Welcome to my little corner of the web! Thank you for sharing some of your day with me.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Proud of my Small Accomplishment

I am happy to say that I was able to stitch Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights all three in a row! I didn't get a whole lot done, but five stitches done is still five stitches done! Okay, so I did more than five stitches, but you know what I mean.

I worked on Brotherly Love and Never the Same. I also have two birth announcements that quite frankly I had forgotten about, mostly because I started them and someone else finished them for me because I ran out of steam... really fell "out of love" with them. I am now in the process of adding the names and birthdates to them, then I will post a picture. They are really very cute and they are for someone again associated with my Mom in the nursing home. Her therapist is Michael and they are great friends, so she asked me to stitch something for him. Since he is married, it would have been awkward for me, so I picked the two birth announcements for his two boys. You'll see...

Anyway, I feel like I am getting somewhere on a couple of pieces that have been gathering dust, so I just thought I would share.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment