Welcome to my little corner of the web! Thank you for sharing some of your day with me.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Monday 1/25

Wow last week just flew by! Good grief...

I have not finished anything yet since the last post. I had my grandbabies on Saturday and you know it's impossible to get anything done while they are running loose! Well, at least it is for me.

I do have the biscornu almost done. I brought the stuffing with me to work today to do that, and I have the buttons. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a picture of a finish!

I have also started another scarf. I had made one for Christmas for my friend here at work and her granddaughter just loves it. So I bought some yarn and am making one for her. It is going fast and I will provide a picture of this one, I promise. :)

Other than that, I am still plugging away on Brotherly Love and Madisyn's birth announcement. They are both coming along.

Must get back to work! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment