Welcome to my little corner of the web! Thank you for sharing some of your day with me.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is it already Thursday!!!

Yes it is... and that means tomorrow is Friday then Stitchday - uh, Saturday for most folks. I am looking forward to a nice quiet day to work on Brotherly Love and Madi's announcement and even my ASM project if I feel like it. I will try to get that list of items to get rid of out here, too.

Yesterday was really a crazy-busy day at work. I usually have a teammate who shares the workload with me, but she was off having a grandbaby (welcome to little Alex!) so I was flying solo. It was very busy! I enjoy those chaotic days but boy was I ever glad to see 5:00 roll around.

Today, on the other hand, is sooooo slloooowwww... too bad that baby could not have waited one more day! I am actually sitting here working on the crochet scarf! ssshhh...

Guess that's all for now. Hope you all are having a great day!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment