Welcome to my little corner of the web! Thank you for sharing some of your day with me.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Monday

Sigh - I had Thursday and Friday off last week, plus the weekend - now it's time to buckle down and get back to work. Fortunately, I love my job and the folks I work with, so that's not hard! :)

Over the weekend I was able to nearly finish DDIL's quilt and got a few stitches done in Madi's birth announcement. Did not get as much done as I would have liked, but I had the girls on Saturday for mommy's birthday and only had a few hours in between morning church nursery and evening church nursery (I am the nursery lady for one of our local churches).

I think my Tuesday UFO will be the one for Mindy. Maybe working on it will light a fire under me to get it finished.

I brought the crocheted scarf with me to work on during lunch. I want to get THAT done in the next couple of days just so I can say it's done!

TTFN...

No comments:

Post a Comment